The Tolk Group joined the UN Global Compact
Tolk International Group of energy suppliers has joined the participants of the UN Global Compact and committed to complying with the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact in four areas: protection of human rights, labor relations, environmental protection, and the fight against corruption.
Tolk consistently advocates the development and distribution of environmentally safe technologies, increasing responsibility for the state of the environment and energy conservation.
Volodymyr Krupko, CEO of the Tolk Group of Energy Providers, notes:
"Joining the UN Global Compact is a consistent step in the strategic development of the Tolk Group. We constantly consciously implement a systemic social approach to people and the environment in which we all work and live, implementing specific projects. We are sure that our experience will be useful for implementing the best international practices for the development of Ukraine and improving the lives of our citizens, during martial law and during the period of recovery and reconstruction."
The main directions of sustainable development in the strategy and current activities of the Group are ensuring a healthy lifestyle and well-being of people, supporting gender equality, eliminating discrimination in the field of work and employment, decent work and economic growth, innovation, and infrastructure, renewable energy, responsible consumption of resources, the fight against climate change, peace and justice and partnership for sustainable development.
Among the key social projects of the Tolk Group:
- Provision of financial support to the All-Ukrainian UTOG society, assistance in paying for the rehabilitation and recovery of people with hearing impairments, contracts with local UTOG representative offices - for ordering their services and products and supplying them with electricity at special tariffs.
- Support as a partner of the non-governmental organization "Development of IT Education" for the promotion of talented young people who have chosen for themselves the field of digitization of the economy.
- Systematic support of the "Future for Children" Charitable Foundation, which takes care of children with disabilities, orphans, and families of internally displaced persons who have moved from different parts of Ukraine to Transcarpathia.
- Support of the Humanitarian Hub of Kharkiv TPP-5, which delivers food, medicines, and other necessary items to more than 5,000 residents of Kharkiv and nearby settlements every day between shelling.
- Targeted support for small and medium-sized businesses: canceling the energy supplier's margin until the end of martial law in Ukraine - introducing a special "Timely support" tariff for Ukrainian companies without paying for the supplier's services.
- Support of projects in the field of equality, tolerance, and inclusiveness in Ukraine, gender equality.
- The practice of environmental protection and sustainable development, consultations with Group specialists, and assistance in the implementation of energy-saving technologies at clients' enterprises.
- Promotion of the implementation of the use of "green" energy, a constant increase in the Group's energy balance of the specific weight of electricity produced from renewable sources, the conclusion of direct contracts with producers of solar electricity on the purchase of "green" energy and its further supply to the Group's consumers.
- Pro bono consulting of state authorities and the energy professional community on issues of law-making, and regulatory acts regarding the development of the energy market of Ukraine.
The UN Global Compact Network in Ukraine
The UN Global Compact Network in Ukraine is the official representative of the global UN Global Compact network. This is the world's largest association of responsible businesses, which calls on companies to build their activities and strategy taking into account the Sustainable Development Goals and on the basis of 10 Principles in the field of human rights, labor protection, environmental protection, and anti-corruption.
International Group of energy resource suppliers Tolk
The international group of energy suppliers Tolk includes the Ukrainian companies Augusta, Zakarpattiaenergozbut, Volynelectrozbut, Tolk Petroleum, the Moldovan INTRA ASSETS S.R.L., and Slovak TOLK EU s.r.o. The Tolk Group is more than 900,000 satisfied customers, a team of 400 professionals, almost 4 billion kWh of electricity delivered, and more than 3 million m3 of natural gas delivered in 2021.
Get acquainted with the offers from Tolk and choose the most favorable conditions for you
To switch to Tolk tariffs, it is necessary to fill out an application for joining, provide a document confirming the authority of the person to sign the contract, an extract from the UDR, as well as the passport of the distribution point or the EIS code
We strongly recommend that you read the supply agreement carefully. If you have any questions about its content, you can contact our technical support